This design-build project bridge package consists of all work necessary to replace the bridges to improve safety and address bridge deficiencies that could lead to bridge failure. The current bridges will be replaced with new bridges on the same alignment. Work will include the associated roadway and drainage work necessary to tie the new approaches to the existing roadway. All of these bridges will be closed and detoured during construction.
Visit the project website to view more information and to make comments on the project. You can also make comments by contacting the project manager at the information below.
Bridge links below display the location in Google Maps.
Request for Proposals
- Request for Proposals (Final with Addendum 1) (Posted 09/02/2021)
- Notice to Proposers-Addendum 1 (Posted 09/02/2021)
- Request for Proposals (Final with Highlights) (Posted 08/17/2021)
- Request for Proposals (Final with no Highlights) (Posted 08/17/2021)
- Non-Confidential Questions & Answers (Posted 09/16/2021)
- RFP for Industry Review (Posted 06/21/2021)
Attachment B - Supplemental Project Design Criteria
- R1_Programmatic Categorical Exclusions (06/21/21)
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Reports (03/31/21)
- Requirements for Pavement ATC Submittals (03/31/21)
- Traffic Projections (03/31/21)
Project Information Package
- Geotechnical Baseline Reports (03/31/21)
- SCDHEC Permitting Time Chart (03/31/21)
- SI&A_sheets (03/31/21)
Statement of Qualifications Evaluation Team Meetings
A Closed Load Restricted Bridge Package 2021-1 SOQ Evaluation Meeting will be held June 2, 2021 at 8:30 AM via WebEx.
The following is the WebEx login information:
Thursday, June 2, 2021 8:30 am Meeting number (access code): 172 721 2825 Password: NUr4n2q3YvB https://scdot.webex.com/scdot/j.php?MTID=mdcba5089562260bde1ded7b45ef633c3
Join by phone +1-415-655-0001 US Toll Access code: 172 721 2825
Notice to Parties Interested in Providing Design Build Services
Qualifications and/or proposals from any contracting entity must utilize the new ProjectWise electronic proposal submission system. The following information describes the process that teams should follow to access the SCDOT ProjectWise environment for proposal submissions and their respective project data using the new system. Please use this ProjectWise Account Setup & Requirements link to set up accounts.