Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification
Our DBE Certification is recognized by 27 partners in SC!
Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification
Our SBE Certification increases your opportunities for contracts in the transportation industry in SC.
Find a Certified Firm
Our DBE and SBE directories are updated weekly. Find a firm and meet your goal!
Business Development Center
Our experts help DBE firms by providing training, mentoring, advice, and other services.
Equal Opportunity Contract Compliance Program
Is your firm working on a federally funded project? We have resources to help you avoid discrimination in your hiring and contracting practices.
On the Job Training (OJT) Program
Employ, train and advance minorities, females, and disadvantaged individuals.
Discrimination Prevention through Title VI
We have a non-discrimination policy and a complaint procedure if you believe you have been discriminated against.
Evaluate DBE awards and verify payments on projects.
- Certifying Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs)
- Certifying Small Business Enterprises (SBEs)
- Discrimination Prevention through Title VI
- Discrimination Prevention through Title VII
- Increase Employment, Training and Advancement Opportunities for Minorities, Females and Economically Disadvantaged Individuals
- Reporting DBE Participation on Projects
- Training, Technical & Other Assistance to DBEs
- Technical Assistance
- Potential Plan Holders List