The Project consists of the replacement of the US 176 Bridge over Cannons Creek in Newberry County in South Carolina. The existing bridge was damaged beyond repair as the result of the flooding of Cannons Creek. The project will include the removal of the existing bridge and the construction of a new bridge along with the associated roadway and drainage work necessary to tie the new approaches to the existing roadways.
- Cannons Creek Profile (10/15/15)
- Drawing 805-710-SP (10/12/15)
- US 176 CE-B (10/12/15)
- US 176 Cannons Creek Boring Logs (10/12/15)
- US 176 Preliminary Geotechnical Subsurface Data Report (10/12/15)
- US Route 176 over Cannons Creek Lab Testing (10/15/15)
- US Route 176 over Cannons Creek Lab Testing - Addendum 1 (10/15/15)
- Limited Survey (10/15/15)
Evaluation Team Meetings
An Evaluation Team meeting will be held on October 16, 2015 at 2:30 PM at SCDOT Headquarters in Room 421.
Evaluation Team Meeting Agenda - Proposal Distribution (10/12/15)
An Evaluation Team meeting will be held on October 19, 2015 at 8:00 AM at SCDOT Headquarters in Room 421.
Evaluation Team Meeting Agenda - Proposal Evaluation (10/12/15)
Notice to Parties Interested in Providing Design Build Services
Qualifications and/or proposals from any contracting entity must utilize the new ProjectWise electronic proposal submission system. The following information describes the process that teams should follow to access the SCDOT ProjectWise environment for proposal submissions and their respective project data using the new system. Please use this ProjectWise Account Setup & Requirements link to set up accounts.