The following documents related to this project are available for downloading. Documents are provided in Adobe Acrobat Reader form (pdf).
- Appalachian Regional Transit Plan
- Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Regional Transit Plan
- Catawba Regional Transit Plan
- Central Midlands Regional Transit Plan
- Lowcountry Regional Transit Plan
- Lower Savannah Regional Transit Plan
- Pee Dee Regional Transit Plan
- Santee-Lynches Regional Transit Plan
- Upper Savannah Regional Transit Plan
- Waccamaw Regional Transit Plan
SCDOT would like to hear your comments about the Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan and the five modal plans.
Quotes from our stakeholders
"This will be a new and integrated plan for transportation in South Carolina with an emphasis on commerce and safety. The plan will help us manage the transportation system we have and help us decide how to spend scarce resources to improve the system."
Secretary Bobby Hitt - South Carolina Department of Commerce
"Ship sizes are increasing, and increasing exports are helping to create a balance with imports at the port. While these trends are good for South Carolina, they put pressure on the transportation infrastructure, and this study will help us address that pressure."
Jack Ellenberg - Vice President, South Carolina State Ports Authority
"This is the first time I have seen this level of cooperation at the state agency level. FHWA looks forward to working with you in this partnership to document the performance of the transportation system, to focus on freight efficiency, and to take advantage of the funding flexibility contained in recent federal programs."
Bob Lee - South Carolina Division Administrator, Federal Highway Administration